Monday, June 26, 2017

Wednesday, June 21 - Haircuts!!!

Wednesday, June 21 - Haircuts!!!

We ate breakfast at a local spot Danny found on Yellow Pages.  It’s in a tiny white building on the Main Street and looks exactly like a local spot should! 
 


Hair cuts were next, and a salon about a block away said they could fit us in.  I do not like getting a hair cut just any place.  You never know what you will end up with.  My cut was OK, and Danny seemed reasonably pleased.  His blonde still shows up, thank goodness.  I think he looks much more handsome.


AFTER haircut
There is an Aldi a block from the marina, so we stopped and got a few things.  I don’t think we have ever had a grocery store this close to the boat. Of course Danny bought some of his favorite filets to grill for dinner tonight.

This is a side street, houses are so different from what we are accustomed to. 

Lunch at the hot dog joint in the marina parking lot, and we were set for a lazy afternoon.  I CAUGHT UP ON THE BLOG COMPLETELY!!!!  I won’t stay caught up, but for this moment I am.  Danny’s back and leg have been hurting more than usual, so he took a pill and stretched out.


We found a slip in Sylvan Beach so will head there tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment