Friday, June 9, 2017

Sunday, May 28 - I Lose My Phone

Sunday, May 28 - I Lose My Phone

The marina hosted a pot-luck brunch with Bloody Mary set-ups.  I made some crab bites (Missy Randolph's recipe), and we headed to the pool area again.  We were disappointed with the set-ups - V-8 not Bloody Mary mix and no limes!  One gentleman passed around his specialty - deviled eggs with crab.  I ate one for our friend, Dave and it was very good!


There is a Safeway just a few blocks away, so we went grocery shopping.  We bought shrimp, of course, and some salmon to grill.   We couldn't find beer and wine.  When I asked a lady she almost laughed.  Grocery stores here don't sell beer and wine.  Danny said he was ready to leave Maryland!  When we got back to the marina, he went to the office to ask where we could buy beer and wine, and the lady offered to drive us to a liquor store that was open.  We took her up on it!

Riding up to the office to meet her, I dropped my cell phone in the water.  I cussed and cried, but neither one helped.  It's such a hassle to get a new one when you are on the move.  I hope my insurance is still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment