Friday, January 20, 2017

Sunday, January 15 - Still at Palmetto Dunes

Norma Rae's breakfast was calling, and we followed the call for breakfast #3.  I'm going to miss this place!  Their grits are incredible.

On the way to the car, we passed this guy with BBQ grill in the parking lot.  He cooks chicken, pork and ribs for the restaurant for specials, and they called him in for Martin Luther King holiday week-end.  It smelled wonderful, and I have missed my BBQ but his wasn't ready and I wasn't willing to pay the restaurant prices.
 The afternoon we spent by the pool.  It's a hard life here at Palmetto Dunes!

I have been intrigued by the plant life at this marina.  I have always loved palm trees, and there are so many kinds, and such extravagant greenery.  I kept taking pictures, you probably won't be as impressed as I was, but here they are:







No comments:

Post a Comment