Thursday, January 12, 2017

Monday, January 9th - Football Time!

We awoke to cool, windy weather, but it didn't stop us from going to Norma Rae's for breakfast again.

We finally got bikes, and now the weather won't cooperate!

I just had to take pictures of the shoreline at the marina.  I think these are mangroves.  I love the way they look in front of the rip rap.  Yes, I'm weird.


We ate pizza and watched the Alabama-Clemson game.  Danny was pulling for Alabama, SEC loyalty, he says.  The three of us were pulling for Clemson.  No matter who you pulled for, it was a terrific game!  Karen helped me wind yarn, I worked on Kippie's blanket, when I wasn't yelling that is!

We made it to the very end, which is amazing since our bedtime has shifted earlier on this trip.  (Boater's Midnight = 9:00 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment