Monday, January 30, 2017

Friday, January 27th - Shopping Day

Friday, January 27 - Shopping Day

We had a car, so we went shopping.  But first, we went to breakfast at Waffle House, of course.  Trader Joe's was next to get my wine.  Then WalMart to get everything else.  I really don't like shopping at WalMart, but since we needed food and yarn and a lantern and oil for the bicycles, it was the natural choice.

We drove back along the coast and saw more beautiful houses and hotels.  I had no idea Naples was so big.

Traffic had been horrible, the stores were further away than we thought, and the navigator (me) missed a couple of turns, so we came back to the boat and I fixed a martini!

Danny worked on the new dinghy, and we enjoyed some of the pretty scenery.




No comments:

Post a Comment