Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Sunday, August 27 - Another day in Frankfort

Sunday, August 27 - Another day in Frankfort

Our plan was to leave Frankfort about noon, after the weather improved, and cruise to Manistee which was about 30 miles away.  The weather forecast did not cooperate, so we decided to stay another day.  

I had planned to watch the weigh-n for the fishing tournament, but when I got there at 3:00 it was over.  The largest fish was a 27 pound salmon.  Sure wish I had seen it!  The only thing I got to see was teams around tables, most of them drinking.  Kind of like a BBQ contest! 




This tree was just behind our boat.  A local guy told Danny it was a mountain, but he didn’t believe it until Gil looked it up.  Love my forestry guy.



For dinner, we grilled and shared side dishes with Deb and Gil on Chrysalis and Bobbie and Bill on First Forty.  Everything was delicious!  Love the Looper lifestyle!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment