Saturday, October 1, 2016

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!

"You'll never be ready.  Go anyway!"  This quote from a boat blog pretty much describes how we feel tonight.  We have packed, loaded, stowed, moved, until we are exhausted.  Departure is scheduled for 9:00 am Sunday morning.  Charles, Jeannie, Huson and Lily are riding with us as far as Ft. Loudon Marina where we plan to stop for gas.  Then we will be off!  Once underway, I hope to have more time for blogging.  My learning curve is steeper than I thought, so I'm making no promises!

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip! This sounds so exciting. Craig and I are making our bucket list, but it will be a few more years before we can tackle something like this! Safe travels and God Speed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We thought you were leaving Monday..... So excited about the blog.... I am reading it to Emory. Maybe he will get into the groove and look at it. Have lots and lots of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be safe. Have fun. Make us all envious as hell. - Susan Williams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun, watch out for pirates, and call us a lot!

    ReplyDelete