Friday, May 12, 2017

Thursday, May 11 - Oil Change

Thursday, May 11 - Oil Change

Yes, it took all day to have the oil changed.  First they were coming in the morning.  Then they called and said it would be 1:00 (it was originally 1:00 YESTERDAY), the guy finally arrived at 1:30.  And he didn't leave until 5:30!  I hope they don't bill us by the hour.  There are three engines, but 4 hours?!  He didn't bring gas with him to fill up the filters, so he messed around trying to get them primed for at least 45 minutes.  Oh, well, we won't need to go through that for a while.

I did not leave the boat.  I watched a movie, read about the Chesapeake Bay, worked on the blog, smocked.  That's about it.

Oh, I did make pimiento cheese.  Our friends Henry and Linda had brought us some of Henry's homemade pimiento cheese when they visited and it was delicious.  I decided to try my hand.  It's better than "store-bought," but not as good as Henry's.


The only picture I took today was the beautiful boat that docked beside us.  As pretty as it is, I wouldn't want the job of keeping it up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment