Monday, February 27, 2017

Tuesday, February 21 - Generator Repair

Tuesday, February 21 -  Generator Repair

Since we spent the whole day yesterday at the marina, we decided to walk into Coconut Grove for lunch.  Danny found a Mexican restaurant with outside tables, and a view down the avenue. 


My phone is on the fritz.  I spent lots of time on the phone with Apple support, it seemed to be fixed.  We use it for weather, navigation, maps - I need it to work.

Since we were waiting for Bob to check the generator, I decided to do some laundry.  This laundry room had 6 washers and 8 dryers, and were only $1.50 per load.  Nice!  Since there are so many live-aboard in the marina, showers and laundry are top-notch.


When I got back from the laundry, Bob was just leaving.   Good news - he found a loose connection, but nothing was wrong with the generator!  We are good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment