Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Monday, March 27 - Laundry and Errands

Monday, March 27 - Laundry and Errands

It's laundry day.  The facility here is very nice, and waiting gave me a chance to catch up on the blog. 

I couldn't resist taking a picture of this "boat-on-a-boat" that was pulled up tot the gas dock.  I never get tired of looking at boats, obviously. 


Danny "needed" a hamburger and a sacrificial anode from West Marine, and I wanted a new shirt - I am so tired of the clothes I brought with me. So we checked out the loaner car and headed out. 

West Marine did not have the part we needed, but I did find a shirt on clearance.  (A green one, Jane!)   Bealle's Outlet was next since  I knew I could find tops there quickly and cheaply.  Both of those things are important to Danny.  I shouldn't have worried, he shopped longer and bought more than I did!  West Marine had recommended a Mercury dealership for the anode and we headed west to find it.  They had to order it, but at least it's checked off our list.

We finally grilled the steaks we bought last week at Publix, along with some smoked sausage, of course.  Danny improvised by putting our grill on top of a post.  Marinas don't like it much when you grill on your boat!


Sunsets from the East coast aren't as spectacular as the ones from the Gulf, but I thought this shot was nice.

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to find a way to follow your blog - but I don't see a way to subscribe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. laundry service washington dc

    ReplyDelete