Friday, March 10, 2017

Tuesday, March 7 - Leaving Vero Beach!

Tuesday, March 7 - Leaving Vero Beach!


The weather looked good, so we pumped out (the slowest pump out system in the world!) and headed up the Indian River.  Good bye, Vero Beach. 

We are still seeing big houses, but not as grand, and no "villa" architecture. 




I did love this old river house, and we even passed a fish camp! 


Dolphins followed us twice.  They make me so happy!  And they make me get more exercise, I keep going up and down the steps to try to get the best picture.  I keep taking pictures in hopes of getting a spectacular shot, but it hasn't happened yet. 



Three crab boats passed us today, that's the most we have ever seen.  I wonder if they feel bad that they cause so much trouble, or mad that we get in their way?  I'm guessing mad. 


We cruised through Cocoa, but this is the only view of anything related to the space center that we saw. 



It is a little too far to make it to Daytona today, so we stopped at the Titusville Municipal Marina.  Nice, small marina with very friendly people.

No comments:

Post a Comment