Monday, April 3, 2017

Sunday, April 2 - Bike ride and boats

Sunday, April 2 - Bike ride and boats

After our very lazy day yesterday, we got on the move today.  At least a little bit.

We biked to the neighborhood Mexican restaurant that we had enjoyed our first week here.  The food is so good, I wish I could take it, the restaurant, home with me.

On the way into town, we saw trucks and boat trailers on both sides of the highway and filling the huge parking lot at the boat landing.  Thinking it must be a fishing tournament, we turned in on the way back to check it out.  No tournament, but SOOO many boats.  The ramp could accommodate 4 vehicles and trailers at a time, and it was busy the whole time we were there.



We thoroughly enjoyed watching people and boats.  And it made us feel a little like we were on the water again.  I'm getting itchy! 





Late afternoon agenda - nap for Danny, blog catch-up for me.  Evening agenda - ACM Awards Show.  As I said, we got a little bit more active, nothing crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment