Friday, November 18, 2016

,Monday, November 14 - Relaxation

We are hanging out in hopes David Enfinger can come see us.  And it s a great place to hang out!  We have quickly adjusted to the life of leisure, so hanging out is good!  An old Gene Autry and DanDan's cereal helped get the day off to a good start.

There are more tows than I had expected on this part of the GICWW.  We have a front row seat which has been really great fun, both for watching the tows and the big boats.

Big milestone - we read the first newspaper since starting the loop.  It was a USA Tody.  Does that count?  Our timing for being out of the mass communication loop was perfect.

I talked to Mom today.  Emory goes to see her every Monday and Thursday and usually calls me from there so I can talk to her.  She chats briefly, then is ready to hang up.  I think she knows it is me on the phone, but she doesn't have any idea where I am.  At least she is content and healthy.  Thank you, Em for all you do.

No pictures today.  As I said, we are getting pretty good at doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment